- Vernon Richards (ed.), Malatesta: Life and Ideas, First published by Freedom Press, 1965.
- Vernon Richards (ed.), The Anarchist Revolution: Polemical Articles 1924-1931, First published by Freedom Press, 1995.
- Anarchism and Organization
- The Experimental Anarchist Colonies
- The 1st of May
- The 1st of May (II)
- Echoes of the 1st of May
- About my Trial: Class Struggle or Class Hatred?
- Further Thoughts on the Question of Crime
- The Revolutionary “Haste”
- Revolution in Practice
- Further Thoughts on Revolution in Practice
- What is to be done?
- At The Café: Conversations on Anarchism
- A Talk about Anarchist Communism between Two Workers
- Towards Anarchism
- A Little Theory
- Anarchism, Individualism and Organization
- Vote. What For?
The Malatesta/Makhno Debate on the Platform
- A Project of Anarchist Organisation, Errico Malatesta, (October, 1927)
- About the “Platform” – Nestor Makhno’s reply to A Project of Anarchist Organisation, (1928)
- The Old and New in Anarchism: A Reply to Comrade Malatesta, Peter Arshinov (May, 1928)
- A Response to Malatesta on the Platform, Author unknown (May, 1928)
- A Reply to Nestor Makhno, Errico Malatesta (December, 1929)
- On Collective Responsibility, Errico Malatesta (July, 1930)
- A Second Letter To Malatesta, Nestor Makhno (August, 1930)